Posts by tpheron

My Windows 10 computer recently replaced my light file with an older out of date ZIP. I don't remember when I saved the file if I accidently overwrote the original. Is there anyway this can be restored? I tried multiple apps but it didn't work and the file I want contains all of my import lights and cues. Thanks!

When I try on my DMX controller, channel 13 has no function at all. I have tried it with all of the values and it doesn't control anything. It doesn't reset the auto mode, strobe, or speed controls. Is it necessary that channel 13 is included in the DDF?

I purchased it off of Amazon but it doesn't seem to have an instruction manual with it 😕.

Here is the link but I'm not sure if it is helpful

Mini Moving Head Light Dj Light, RGBW Moving Heads Stage Light with Sound Activated, Led Moving Head Light Beam Spot Lighting Effect DMX512 for DJ Disco Club Party Dance Wedding Bar Christmas
    Mini Moving Head Light Dj Light, RGBW Moving Heads Stage Light with Sound Activated, Led Moving Head Light Beam Spot Lighting Effect DMX512 for DJ Disco Club…
    www.amazon.com

Hi,

I recently got a moving head light and I was hoping if someone could make a DDF for me. Channel 12 I have no use for as well as the small adjustments on the x and y axis.

Thanks!

The light is 12 channels

Channel 1: large movement on x-axis

Channel 2: small adjustments on x-axis

Channel 3: large movement on y-axis

Channel 4: small adjustments om y-axis

Channel 5 doesn't seem to have any function to my knowledge

Channel 6: dimmer

Channel 7: strobe

Channel 8: red

Channel 9: green

Channel 10: blue

Channel 11: white

Channel 12: random movement

Hi,

A few months ago, someone on this forum made a DDF Library file for my lights. I have no idea how to code and this file has not worked. I was wondering if someone would be willing to write a new one for me. The old file would turn my lights red and I could not control them in any way; I will leave the code down below and the channels. The last 2 channels are unimportant, so if it is difficult to code its not a big deal.

The lights are a 7-channel system and I bought them off of amazon.

LUNSY RGB Stage Lighting 2Pack, 36LED Dj Par Lights, Uplighting for Events, Sound Activated, 

Thanks so much for your help!

-Trevor

Lights information

Lunsey DJ Par Lights

Channel 1 (0-255) - Brightness

Channel 2 (0-255) - Red

Channel 3 (0-255) - Green

Channel 4 (0-255) - Blue

Channel 5 (8-225) - Strobe

Channel 6 - Color Fading

• 0-10 - Manual control
    • 11-60 - Color Selection (colors controlled by Channel 7)
    • 61-110 - Color shade (colors controlled by Channel 7) the bigger the values, the faster
    • 111-160 Color pulse speed (speed controlled by Channel 7) the bigger the values, the faster
    • 161-210 Color Transition (colors controlled by Channel 7) the bigger the values, the faster
    • 211-255 Sound Control

Channel 7 (0-255) Color selection/colors shade(the bigger the values, the faster)

Original Code

I made sure all of the channels marched up with the program. When using my DMX board that I have, I can control all of the lights fine with no issue.

I wonder if it has to do with the code I was provided? I wouldn't know why it suddenly stopped working and doesn't work on any other light though.

I will keep trying though, thanks for the tip.

Here you go, tTest Project.zipTest Project.zipTest Project.ziphank you so much! I really appreciate it!
    Each light has 7 channels, brightness, red, green, blue, strobe, color fade, speed.
    I also have provided the code bellow.

Hi, I was provided a code for my lighting system by a member of this forum. It worked, for one light. Then when trying to do it again, the lights would automatically turn red with no input on my end. I have 6 fixtures with 7 channels each, I have checked the DMX addresses for overlapping, looked in the software for changes, and even read the manual. I don't have any control over the red and I no longer can control the first fixture, any suggestions? Thanks so much; I can provide more information upon request.

Hi, I have 6, 7 channel Lunsy DJ Par Lights. I have had this issue for a while but I can never find a light in the select list that actually works and all of the functions are there. Is there any solution to this?

The first channel is the dimmer, channel 2 is red, channel 3 is green, channel 4 is blue, 5 is strobe, 6 is color fade, and 7 does not have any function on the DMX board I have.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/LUNSY-L…ter-Control/dp/B07DPGPRZ3