DMXC 3 Startup

• Hello All and a happy new year, I have been using DMXC 2 for some years with a Vellaman interface and have been very happy. As is the way of things I thought I would move on to DMX 3 and buy an Enntec Open DMX interface. I have installed DMXC 3 but I can't find the startup icon where is it please ?

• Hi,
    the Start-Icon is in the start menu /start page (Win8) of your pc. In case you use Win XP, 7 or 10, just open the start menu and klick on "all programs" (with Win 10 you just have to scroll down). Now search for "DMXControl 3". There should be three Icons, you will find, "DMXControl 3", "DMXControl 3 GUI" and "DMXControl 3 Kernel". The first one automaticaly starts GUI and Kernel so you can use it as a normal program. In case you want to start the kernel on a different pc and connect your current pc via network, start "DMXControl 3 Kernel" on the other pc and "DMXControl 3 GUI" on your current pc.

regards

JP

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.