Posts by Jess_Tal

O.k. Not a total idiot here. :) Just got a new pknight EasyNode ARS2048b artnet all commicating. Been more hardware than software. Telecomm admin here. I'm wondering to save some time. Like find a DDF that has the channels. Rename the fields and values and give it a new name.xml. Save it to be added into the list on my machine, so that I can use my fixtures. Scratching the back of my head here. I can see in the code to put the values between 0 and 255. Also see the fields to replace the name of the channel and such. One thing I'm wondering though. What about micro definitions? I can go with just the 0-255 easy. Any thoughts or tips? I do have the manuals for each fixture. Also as to import the file I make or edited into the list of fixtures to choose from. Also I would be more than happy to share the DDF once I confirm it works. I've got U'King, ADJ, and some Chauvet. I've already looked over some DDF's. Note: I'm an old DOS before Windows, and some Unix / linux person. Just really rusty on HTML.