Posts by jontym

Hi, thanks for the tweaks. I've just tested them.....

• Sound to light - same problem, when enabled the light points straight up in the air with shutter open and no gobo. Does not respond to any input.
    • Gobo rotation works better now
    • Pan/tilt speed works
    • Colour wheel rotation just causes it to strobe alternately between white (open) and orange, regardless of input.
    • Procedures seem to work OK, both 'reset' and 'default' do the same thing - not really sure what those functions are meant to do anyway.
    • Fine pan/tilt - not sure how to test this! Using the 'positon' view, it seems to respond the same as before (I think)
    • Gobo shake - couldn't figure out how to test this

Does DMXControl have any debug output that says what actual DMX values are being sent to what channel?

Hello,

Really like this software. I have just come back to PC DMX programming after being away from it for years and things have improved dramatically!

I have started to create a DDF file for the Showtec Kanjo Spot 10 moving head fixture. I have most of the basics working, but am struggling with some DMXControl3 specifics.

Things I'm having trouble with:

- How to handle the 'fine' pan/tilt controls

- Colour wheel rotation

- Gobo rotation

- Gobo shake

Also, how can I set Channel 10 to 96-255 to enable sound-to-light mode? I tried this with a 'Raw Function' but it just made the lights unresponsive.

I've attached the channel definitions and my DDF file so far. Would be happy to submit the finished file to add to the default library.