Posts by Johnson48

Thanks, I didn't even think about using a command to start the next song, that would be the best way as I don't want too many programs running on the computer. You Rock!

I am new to DMX software (Yes I am slow), but as a long time user of a physical mixing board, I have to say that the software is amazing. Great job to those who created it! Here is my issue and what I am trying to achieve. I did not have winamp installed prior to the DMXControl 2, so after I installed winamp, I looked for the two files and found DMXControl.avs in the winamp folder, but can not locate DMXControl.ape anywhere. I am using the audioplayer and it works great, but I have 15 different songs, each with different commands at different times. Will Winamp let me play these song in a playlist and DMXControl recognize it and send send the commands? My only other thought to get the 15 songs to play as a continuous file is to merge them all together and create one file, a 45 minute song. Any help on this issue is appreciated!

I am also having no luck getting the Master or Submaster to operate any of the devices. Still trying to learn the software, maybe I am missing something.