Ich brauche Hilfe bei "Tastatursteuerung" zu helfen.

• Sorry für die schlechte Qualität Deutsch. Ich bin mit Hilfe einer Maschine Übersetzer, um eine Nachricht hier setzen. Ich habe diese Anfrage an den englischen Forum gepostet, aber keine Antworten.

Die englische Anleitung erklärt nicht die "Tastatursteuerung"-Fenster. Ich habe versucht, eine Maschine Übersetzer nutzen, um die deutsche Hilfe-Datei anzuzeigen, war aber unfähig, es zu verstehen. Ich hoffe, meine maschinelle Übersetzung dieser Nachricht an Sie ist besser!

Zunächst wird eine Einführung; Ich plane, eine PowerPoint Fernbedienung verwenden, um DMXControl laufen, und auch Auslöser einer PowerPoint-Folie zu zeigen. Um dies zu ermöglichen benutze ich das Programm aufgerufen AutoHotKey. Ich habe konfiguriert AutoHotKey die "Page Up" machen und "Page Down"-Tasten auf der Fernbedienung zu schicken "G" und "B" Tastenkombinationen DMXControl.

Ich habe nur begrenzten Erfolg hatten. Ich habe Probleme mit der Tastatur-Einstellungen in DMXControl. Wenn ich die Taste "Page Down" es funktioniert, wie ich erwartet. Allerdings, wenn ich die Taste "Page Up" DMXControl wird nicht zurückgenommen einer Szene gehen. Vielmehr geht es FORWARD eine Szene. Ich möchte auch die Taste "Esc" verwenden, um die Show von Anfang an, und für die ". " (Punkt) zu deaktivieren, alle Lichter.

Ich möchte für einen von euch mit einem Screenshot Ihres "Tastatursteuerung "-Fenster mit einer Verknüpfung zu einer Szene zurück zu antworten. Und wenn es nicht zu viel Mühe, um auch zeigen einen Blackout Befehl.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Mühe.

Joe Dunfee

============================
    English Original

Sorry for the poor quality German. I am using a machine translator to put a message here. I have posted this request to the English forum, but don't have any replies.

The English manual does not explain the "Keyboard Command" window. I attempted to use a machine translator to view the German help file, but was unable to understand it. I hope my machine translation of this message to you is better!

First, an introduction; I plan to use a PowerPoint remote control to run DMXControl, and also trigger a PowerPoint slide show. To make this possible I use the program called AutoHotKey. I have configured AutoHotKey to make the "Page Up" and "Page Down" buttons on the remote control to send "G" and "B" keystrokes to DMXControl.

I have had limited success. I am having problems with the Keyboard Control settings in DMXControl. When I press "Page Down" it works as I expect. However, when I press "Page Up" DMXControl will not go back one Scene. Rather, it goes FORWARD one scene. I also want to use the "Esc" key to start the show from the beginning, and for the "." (period) to turn off all the lights.

I would like to request for one of you to reply with a screen shot of your "Keyboard Control" window showing a shortcut to go back one scene. And if it is not too much trouble, to also show a Blackout command.

Thank you very much for your effort.

Joe Dunfee
    =================================

• ch schaute auf meine Nachricht hier, mit Hilfe von Google zu Deutsch-Englisch-Übersetzungsservice. Ich wollte sehen, wie genau es wieder auf Englisch zu übersetzen. Es gibt dem Thema, wie;

Ich brauche die Unterstützung während Tastatur Preiserhöhung zu helfen.
    ["I need to help assistance during keyboard price increase." auf Englisch]

Ich hoffe, es genauer übersetzt in Deutsch

Joe Dunfee

• Hello Joe,

your machine translator is quite amusing :) , it was easier to understand your original text.

I don't know anything about AutoHotKey and how you manage to send keystrokes; but if it works, try the following:

I use "G" and "H" because they are near together and so I can show it in one picture. If you like to use "B" it should be no problem.

In key control you have to select G, then under Modul -> Szeneliste. In Gerät/Funktion Choose Nächste = next, in Kanal Start/Stop, in Flags -> Umschaltmodus (Toggle). For "H" mostly the same, except Gerät/Funktion Vorherige (previous). Close with OK.

Then you have to activate the Key control = Tastatursteuerung in the second tab from rightside in German "Fenster".

A little window is opening. Make a hook in Tastaturabfrage aktiv, don't close it, just minimize it.

Activate the window "Grafische Bühnenansicht" = grafical stage view or similar. Now hit G and the first scene starts. The next keystroke on G will stop the scene, another one will start the following. Allways stop a scene before initiating anything else. Otherwise both or more scenes will interfere. With "H" you go to the previous scene.

In my system it works well, I hope it will bring you to success as well.

Bye for now

Okulus (Werner)

• Okulus, thank you very much for your effort. Even though my program is in English, I have attempted to copy your Keyboard Control window. However, my version does not behave the same as yours.

When I press G , a scene I have highlighted will play, (or stop if I press G the second time I press G. But, it will not advance to the next scene.

If I press H, then has the exact same behavior as when I press G.

Attached is an image of my Keyboard Control window.

Joe Dunfee

Maschinelle Übersetzung;

Okulus, ich danke Ihnen sehr für Ihre Bemühungen. Auch wenn mein Programm ist in Englisch, habe ich versucht, Ihre Tastatur-Fenster zu kopieren. Allerdings ist meine Version nicht so verhalten haben wie Sie.

Wenn ich G, eine Szene, die ich hervorgehoben spielen wird (oder zu stoppen, wenn ich G zum zweiten Mal drücke ich G. Aber Presse haben drücken, wird es nicht in die nächste Szene vor.

Wenn ich H drücken, dann hat das exakt gleiche Verhalten wie wenn ich drücken Sie G.

Beigefügt ist ein Bild von meiner Tastatur-Fenster.

• Hi Joe,

I am using version 2.11 beta under Windows 7/64. Tomorrow I will run a test under XP on another machine with the current version 2.10.6.

It sounds good that it starts with G and stops with the second stroke on G. The 3rd should start the second scene of your list, the 4th stops it. H will change to to the previous scene. A second stroke on H will stop the current scene. That's the way it works on my system.

One point: It's playing the scenes in your scene list; There should be more than one scene; if you are standing at the end of the list it behaves like you describe; then H should work to start the previous scene.

Good Luck and bye

Okulus

Geräte:
    4x Stairville PAR64
    2x Anexo PAR36
    2x Eurolite RGB-Spot PST9W
    2x Ibiza LMH-301LED
    Varytec Laser 4
    Eurolite KLS200
    Eurolite TMH-3
    Eurolite BN-150
    Mc Crypt UV PAR64 LED

DE-Interface FX5

Edited once, last by Okulus ().

• Joe, now I see what's going on. I'll try to find a solution for you. Just now I'm a little bit short in time, I come back later.

Okulus

Geräte:
    4x Stairville PAR64
    2x Anexo PAR36
    2x Ibiza LMH-301LED
    Varytec Laser 4
    Eurolite KLS200
    Eurolite TMH-3
    Eurolite BN-150
    Mc Crypt UV PAR64 LED

DE-Interface FX5

• Hi Joe,

the problem is, that you can only switch between scenes, and not from a part of scene to the next part. You have created scene1, which contains 6 parts; instead of that you should create 6 scenes, each with only one part (item). Then you can move forwards and backwards.

Within a scene you can move from part to part (only forwards) with Go!

Module is set to Scene list, Device to "Ausgewählte" = choosen or selected or similar, I don't know what is used in the english version; Channel is set to Go!, Flags = no flag or try T. Open your scene list window, select the first part of your scene; then go back to the grafical stage view window. Now you should be able to move from part to part, but there is no way back by key. You have to select again the beginning with your mouse.

I guess the way with 6 single part scenes will be better for you !

I hope this will bring you on the way.

Regards Okulus

Geräte:
    4x Stairville PAR64
    2x Anexo PAR36
    2x Ibiza LMH-301LED
    Varytec Laser 4
    Eurolite KLS200
    Eurolite TMH-3
    Eurolite BN-150
    Mc Crypt UV PAR64 LED

DE-Interface FX5

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.