Posts by Scyte

Lumos is DMXControl.
    I newer get the Windows Beamertool working over Artnet (only over the Beamertoolcontroler?.exe)
    But the RPi Beamertool worked just fine.
    Scyte

All you need is a second Interface, which is supported by DMXC2. I would buy FX5-Interface or a Noddle U1. A second Entec Interface will work also. You don't need a interface with 2 DMX-Out, two with 1 Out will work either. Another option is a Artnet node, they are cheap and use a ethernet connection, (WIFI too) Ulrich Radig sells them to a good price. Otherwise on ebay you will find a lot of them.
    Best regards
    Scyte

Hi, everything which use Midi should work. There are a lot of Midicontrolers with an 8x8 matrix (64Buttons). On the page of your amazon link is such controler for around 60$. May take a look at ebay: used midicontrolers are often quite cheap.
    Normaly every Midicontroler will work fine.
    Best regards
    Scyte

First, for controling the light you do not need something other than your Laptop, cabels, und an interface which is supported by dmxc. I guess an interface which support both dmx2 & 3 is the best for the future. (Take a look at the dmxcontrol.de-Interfacelist. For Example the selfbuild DEnterface or the comercial FX5, are equal but the price is differed ore the nodle u1 form cmxcontrol-projekts. The Nodle u1 is designed from the programmers of dmxc.

In my opinion dmxc3 is much more confortable.
    And yes it us easy to use. The only problem is to get a Devicedefinition (DDF) for the software. (It is easy to create in dmxc3 with the ddfcreator 3). If you have questions or problem with it post them here and some body will help you.

If you have further question do no hesitate to ask.
    Yours
    Scyte