Posts by nuutitu

Could it be, that my computer is missing some library or other runtime environment? I mean like Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable or some other redistributable library? What libraries the configuration part of the plugin would need?

Hi,
    I really appreciate, that you try to figure this out with me :) I am positive, that it is a combination about some stuff, that I have on my computer and then DMXC and the plugin, but Haven't yet been able to figure out, what could cause the problem.

I just tried to uninstall all DMX software that I have on my computer, clean the regs, reboot and the install only the DMXC and only plugins for eurolite and sunlite visualizer. But sadly with tha same result.

Selecting and activating the plugin does not freeze DMXC, but trying to configure does. No error message, just freezing and then windows just informs: "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if solution is available"

Although if starting DMXC with eurolite plugin selected, it claims, that sunlite has wrong path - or something...

Yes, I am able to open the configuration for other plugins. e.g. the Entec Open plugin opens and tells me ,that there is no such device. I haven't been able to try any further, as I don't have any other interfaces (except the MagicDMX, but it obviously is not DMXC compatible...)

Hi,
    I mean com11 on other computer and com14 on the other computer. I checked the ports from the device manager.
    But I have never been able to set any com port for the plugin, as DMXC freezes immediately when selecting the configuration option for the plugin in plugin settings.

Hi,

I seem to be having a huge problem with my Eurolite USB DMX 512 PRO plugin.

So far, I have installed the tiny Eurolite inf-driver that makes PC see it as a RS232 port and I have been able to make the Freestyler funktion perfectly with it. However, I would love to use DMXC in my projects and not Freestyler.

When I try to enable or configure the Eurolite Pro or Entec Pro plugin in DMXC, the program every time freezes and windows shuts it down due to problems in execution. So far I have tried the incorporated Enttec Pro plugin, found some Eurolite plugin from this forum etc. but the result is the same every time. (Yes, I have also enabled them from plugin admin tool).

I am running a Win7, both 32bit and 64bit on two different computers, and the result is the same in both of them (and Freestyler works fin in both).

Please help me, I am going to have a gig after a week, and I have done all my lighting programming for DMSC and wouldn't like to do them for Freestyler, as that seems to be the likely situation at the moment.

I'm wery thankfull for every tip to get this fixed. And would love to provide more information, if there is something missing.

br
    Tuukka