DMXControl: More sound controls?

• Hi,

Nice to have few more simple and flexible functions to control sound playback:

1. I found no way to control output level of the track playing by Audioplayer. There is no control command to set it's volume (or I can't find it :)). No "Volume Set" command for AudioTrack/Selected. Imagine, I want to drop volume temporary by pressing Command Button or even by using Fader of the submaster

2. Volume control command for "Audio" Channel works strange manner (or I don't understand correct useage):

- Only FULL fadeout works correctly supporting "Fade-in Time" value - so you can gradually mute-out audio track in given Fade-in Time. But there is no way GRADUALLY set GIVEN value - it sets abruptly.

- If Use "Given Value" AND "Use Fade-in Time" flags are set simultaneously "Given Value" has priority - so first "Given Value" sets abrruptly and "Fade-in Time" doesn't affect

So for example no way to set volume say 50% gradually in given Fade-in Time.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.