won't let me Register Please Help?

• :argh: Dmxcontrol Forum won't let me Register :argh:

I tried to register a bunch of times & it won't Let me , it say " The e-mail address you have entered is not valid"

I tried two differant E-mails xxxx@juno.com & xxxx@comcast.net XXX=my name , Can anybody help me or know why?

Please Help? :)

Thanks

Steve

• Hi!

Do you have any special characters in your name? At the moment I can't belive the domains could be such a problem.
    But this must be answered by our forum-admins.

Hoc

Mein Equipment:
    1x Hirn | 2x Augen (leicht defekt) |2x Ohren | 1x Mund |32x Zahn (zum Teil V1.5) | 1x Handundfuß-Interface

*SCNR*

• Hi,

Does anybody Have A English Manual I can DownLoad?

I'm sorry, but there is no english manual for the DMXC 2 series. An english translation of our german manual is one of our action items in the documentation team. But we haven't got time to do the translation yet, because there are some other things to do too (like the manual for DMXC 3 in german and english). One alternative is to translate the german DMXC-wiki-pages with an online-translator (e.g. Google translate, Pons, etc.). If you have problems to understand some parts of it because of a bad online-translation, you can ask here in this forum and I try to help you :).
    Regards
    JP

• Hi!

Oh dear, Julien, sending a PM without beeing registered because you can't register is indeed quite difficult... :D
    But even worse, I read the message and didn't notice this problem either... ;)

Hoc

Mein Equipment:
    1x Hirn | 2x Augen (leicht defekt) |2x Ohren | 1x Mund |32x Zahn (zum Teil V1.5) | 1x Handundfuß-Interface

*SCNR*

• Hoc or Any Administer

(Its Still not working for me)

Next Step? Please try this!

Registor Using my E-mail & User Name & see if it works (The one I E-mail you)

If it Works - E-mail me the password & I will change the password & I'm in :thumbup:

If it does not- ?( Please have somebody figure out why it did not work? ;)

Steve

• Hi,
    Zitat von »Musicsteve« Does anybody Have A English Manual I can DownLoad?
    I'm sorry, but there is no english manual for the DMXC 2 series. An english translation of our german manual is one of our action items in the documentation team. But we haven't got time to do the translation yet, because there are some other things to do too (like the manual for DMXC 3 in german and english). One alternative is to translate the german DMXC-wiki-pages with an online-translator (e.g. Google translate, Pons, etc.). If you have problems to understand some parts of it because of a bad online-translation, you can ask here in this forum and I try to help you .
    Regards
    JP

Ok Thanks

It really helps me out a lot (I will have to try this Maybe later or wait for 3.0) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can now go past this & quit looking for it (Sometimes knowing that thier is no answer, Answers the question! ;) )

• Thanks Everybody for your Help

& a special thanks to Julien for making it happen

I Logged out & than back in :S & it worked! :D So let the Fun Begin?

Let the Music begins (one of my Youtube Channels) I love shooting Videos!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok My Light show I need to take to the next Level (I only control the Stage Light (I also shot the Video, Not the best Angle to see my lights & was not my style cuz i put my Camera on a tripod LOL)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok & The bad news,,,,,,,, I'm a Terrible speller :argh: , & I apologize in Advances cause (Cuz) its just the way it is!!!!!!

Ok Test #1 Picture (ok I will find one ) did not work! Ok Test #2 Photobucket - AK

[Blocked Image: http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn297/steve-kds/Alicia%20Keys/Alicia%20Keys%2004-07-2010%20Santa%20Barbara/AK-17.jpg]

Ok need to add spaces before pasting Pic! so I cad add text under pic (Resize TBD) But worked, Now I can post some Dmxcontrol pics later! ^^

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.