Sound Analyzer: its child feature (raise spectrum to, treshold, set to 255...)

• Hello,
    using Sound analyzer we can set the Bank as manually so as from a command, however child features like "raise spectrum, treshold and set to 255..." we can set only manually. There is no ability to change that value from commandbox using command line or something else.
    Let me give an example. Using RGB LED (4x6) devices Sound analyser manages all 24 its channels, all check box (raise spectrum to, treshold, set to 255...) are marked (digital output) . Everything is OK. Now lets use the exact devices for strobing. The first DMX input of the RGB LED device enables as follows

ch1
    Strobe
    0-29 = Dimmer

30-244= Strobe (0,5Hz - 30Hz)

245-255= SYNC

to use Sound analyser outputs to manage strobo speed. The problem is I change the Bank using chaser/cue/command box, but I should unmark manually "set to 255..." check box to change output from digital to analog as only in this way the RGB LED device works properly. That way takes time and isn`t convenient.
    Another example: mark on check box "All equal/VU-Meter" changes way the same RGB LED and Blinder devices act.
    Questions: is there any other way or solution to manage Sound analyzer chech boxes? If no, is it possible/difficult update DMXC that changing Bank it affects on mark of check box too (every Bank has its own check boxes values).

Regards,
    Darius

PS. The devices I`m using is home made 8x30W RGB LED and 8x50W LED Blinder by http://www.hoelscher-hi.de/hendrik/english/led.htm information.

• Hi!

I think simply nobody requested the features until now. :)
    As far as I know there are no real limitations that would not allow Stefan to add the missing items.

If nobody has an argument against that, I would add a feature-request in the german bugtracker for you. But I fear it will take some time until the next version is released.

Hoc

Mein Equipment:
    1x Hirn | 2x Augen (leicht defekt) |2x Ohren | 1x Mund |32x Zahn (zum Teil V1.5) | 1x Handundfuß-Interface

*SCNR*

• Hi,
    I`d be very thankful.
    I want to use as many possibilities of DMXC as only possible. The difference of channels behaviuor are huge in All equal or VU meter modes.
    I can uploud video so You can see what i`m talking about.
    Regards,
    Darius

• Hi!

The case is closed, all options will be included in the next greater version (2.13). :)
    But please don't ask when it will be released. Nobody can say right now.

Hoc

Mein Equipment:
    1x Hirn | 2x Augen (leicht defekt) |2x Ohren | 1x Mund |32x Zahn (zum Teil V1.5) | 1x Handundfuß-Interface

*SCNR*

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.