Dmx In Slow with Enttec Pro?

• Using 2 Enttec Pros and a Madrix Neo.
    Tried a bunch of configurations, the DMX Input is way slow either way.

Madrix Neo (out) to Enttec Pro #1 (in) to DMXC to Enttec Pro #2 (Out)

DMXC to Enttec Pro #2 (out) to Enttec pro #1 (in) to Madrix to- Neo (out)

With both programs, Dmx Input (and throughput) is slow.
    Enttec pro's are both set to highest frame rate via ProUtility.

Anyone know if there is a specific frame rate that I need to set the Enttecs to?
    I've searched the net but have found no information.
    I'm guessing I must be missing something simple...

• I don't think that the problem is the framerate.

I think because you use Madrix many channels change at one time.
    Everytime the interface sends a packet over usb to the pc I'm telling DMXControl what channels have changed.
    So the Plugin don't accepts any new packet until this is finished.
    Because you change alot of channels at one time, it takes "some time".

I will try to make a new version wher the input is written into a buffer and a timer pereodically tells DMXControl what changed.
    This is maybe a bit faster.

• Swapped in the new drivers, looks about the same. Hard to tell.
    For use of 2 enttec pro drivers, I am supposed to slightly rename a copy of the file and load it into the same folder, correct?

DMXC generated levels are fluid, Dmx thru is maybe around 4-5hz/4-5 changes a second

This is also occurring when I put dmx in to madrix though, madrix also displays DMX In at same 4-5hz-ish rate.

Both madrix and DMXC output straight at a perfect fluid rate on their own Via neo and enttec pros.

Although Cpu and Memory on the computer are fine while running, Should I not be running both programs from the same computer?

Also, should the enttec drivers 'UBSSERIALPORT' remain at 9600,N,8,1 in computer's settings?

Thanks for your time! :)

• The sample rate. Here is a shaky video showing madrix out (3hz purple strobe w/fade effect), DMXC with some red and blue channels thruputting from madrix, and DMXC controlling pan and tilt.

I cut back the number of DMX IN channels for troubleshooting.

No commands are missing, I just took a bunch of channels out of the softpatch.

Same rate occurs when the DMXC Effect that is running pan and tilt is Off, although it is on in the video.

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.