Scenes

• I have now successfully logged in and have a question about scenes. I have created a scene list for a show which I am triggering with MIDI from Shoe Cue System it works fine but is there any way of going back in the scene list I.E. if you are on scene 8 can you go back to scene 6 and continue from there. when I double click on a previous scene it loads it but does not reset.

Regards

Kevin

• [...] if you are on scene 8 can you go back to scene 6 and continue from there. when I double click on a previous scene it loads it but does not reset.

What do you mean by "reset"?
    Normally, if you manually choose a scene, the "scene.next" Command then brings up the scene following that you chose manually.
    Or how do you address the scenes in your midi config?

• Ok let's assume I have a list of scenes 1 to 10, I am on scene 8 and I double click scene 6 that scene loads but if I click on GO it still carries on from scene 8 . What I am asking is, is there any way of going back to scene 6 so that GO would then load scene 7, I hope I have made myself clear. I have not seen any "scene.next" Command

• I have just succeeded in doing it, referring to my previous scenario if I am on scene 8 and I wish to go back to scene 6 I click on scene 6 click the play button to "off" then to "on" scene 6 loads "GO" then carries on from scene 6. Previously I was just double clicking on the scene I wanted to go back to as it says in the manual

• It is possible, however it's not quite comfortable:

Cue 8 is active and Cue 6 should be next.
    Select Cue 6 and press the "Play Cue List" Button (actually i don't know the correct name and don't worry, the lights will stay on) it's the left button in the Cuelist Window. Press the button again and Cue 6 will be faded in. Cue 7 is now the next Cue.

EDIT: Ok you got it yourself

Dennis

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.