midi out,?

• i'd realy like to see midi out,
    that way i can use dmxcontrol to control everything, i have lots of equipment that i control from midi. like a video mixer,and audio player, a sampler, my arkaos, (too poor for dmx version).

right now i'm doing a show that would be much easier if i could send midi events from the cue list.

i don't know what the official policy on bounties is, so i hope its o.k.
    i'll like to offer a bounty of €50 euros for a plugin that supports midi out, that i can acesss like the other devices in dmx control.
    it should be stable, and integrated with dmxcontrol

all i realy need to be able to do is send a command from the cue list, sending a midi note. i do not need continuous controlers.

if you are interested, send me an email,

ewanuno@gmail.com.

• Here is a plugin for doing this:

<Cross-Post>

Mein aktuelles Video auf Youtube: Movingheads ohne Kopfschmerzen!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.