What lights on DMX Control 3 are compatible with Lunsy DJ Par lights

• Hi, I have 6, 7 channel Lunsy DJ Par Lights. I have had this issue for a while but I can never find a light in the select list that actually works and all of the functions are there. Is there any solution to this?

The first channel is the dimmer, channel 2 is red, channel 3 is green, channel 4 is blue, 5 is strobe, 6 is color fade, and 7 does not have any function on the DMX board I have.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/LUNSY-L…ter-Control/dp/B07DPGPRZ3

• Please test once. Must be similar to the Lixada. You must test whether the internal programs fit.

• Hi,

just open a text file editor like Notepad or Notepad++ and insert the XML code there. Then safe this as a file with te following name LUNSY Par Lights 36 LED.xml in the following folder: %appdata%\DMXControl Projects e.V\DMXControl\Kernel\UserDevices\. Afterwards, open DMXControl 3 and open the Add Devices-Dialog. Now, this device should be in the respective folder.

I hope, this will solve your problem :)

JP

• Ok, so I got the code to work for only one light. After I add a second device, It just turns red and I have no control over it. I have checked to see if I put the right DMX value in but it doesn't change. It might have to do something with the daisy chain because it is the first one in the series. Any suggestions?

Edited once, last by tpheron: I realized that the only like working was the first one in the daisy chain. ().

• Which DMX address did you give the second device? According to the DDF, DMXControl should set usually the next empty DMX channels inside the project. So when the first one has DMX address 1, the next device you want to control individually, should have DMX address 8 - because one device use 7 DMX channels.

• This is not necessary by default. For DMXControl 3 it's doesn't matter, which DMX address you give your devices. You just keep in mind, that you don't overlap the DMX channels.

So when you second device has now the DMX adress 16, this you have to set also in DMXControl 3. To change them, you select the device in the stage view or in the project explorer and open the properties of this device.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.