I've just released TeensyDMX v4.1.0 for those of you into Teensys and DMX. All feedback, suggestions, and comments welcome. If you use this or want to play with it and see how it works for you, I'd be most interested in your experiences.
- Teensy 3, Teensy LC, and Teensy 4 support.
- Simple API.
- Packet and error statistics.
- Functions for handling 16-bit data.
- Asynchronous or synchronous operation.
- The ability to do RDM.
- Variable packet sizes and transmission rates.
- Lots of examples, including a DMX USB Pro Widget emulation example.