New TeensyDMX 4.0.0-beta release

• I've just released a beta of TeensyDMX v4.0.0 for those of you into Teensys and DMX. All feedback, suggestions, and comments welcome. If you use this or want to play with it and see how it works for you, I'd be most interested in your experiences.

Link: https://github.com/ssilverman/TeensyDMX

There's lots of new features and improvements, including much more accurate BREAK and MAB timings, a 16-bit API, packet and error stats, Teensy 4 support, and a way to keep short packet data (if they need to be analyzed and diagnosed).

As before, the library can do RDM (by coding an appropriate Responder), and can be used via USB serial for DMX USB Pro and other device emulation.

• kokospalme, sorry for the response delay; I just saw this question. It’s specifically designed for the Teensy, but it’s possible it could work on other ARM Cortex M4 and M7 architectures without too much modification. Feel free to contact me by email if you want to arrange chatting further about timings.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.