I have a question regarding the Right-click Go To feature and crossfade timing. In the properties of the cuelist I have changed the following:
Use Cue Time as GoTo Time: True
I created 3 cues with the following settings:
1. Lights Up Fast [Fade:0ms] - All lights at 70%
2. Lights Up Fade [Fade:8s] - All lights at 70%
3. One Center Light Fast [Fade:0ms] - One light at 100%
1. Use GoTo Cue #1 - All lights jump to 100%.
2. GoTo Cue #3 - Center light 100% fast and all others blackout fast.
3. GoTo Cue #2 - All lights fade 8 seconds to 100%.
4. GoTo Cue #3 - Center light 100% fast and all others 8 seconds to blackout.
Why is the GoTo timing of cue #3 different? I find this to be odd behavior. I thought by setting tracking to false and using cue time as goto time that the fade time of the cue is what should be used regardless.
The same is true if you use the traditional GO button. If you hit GO the last cue will take 8 seconds even though it's fade time is set 0ms. I have a sample project if needed.
Am I missing something?