uDMX driver timeout

• Hi there, I am new to the forum and need some advice.

I am using a generic uDMX interface adapter , Windows 10, DMX Control 3.2 to control generic DMX decoders for RGBW LED strips.

I use the Generic 8 bit RGBW device template.

The fixture works fine for about 20 seconds ( colour, dimmer, strobe all OK) Then stops. I here a "beep" on the computer like the USB adapter has been unplugged.

In the Kernal window I see the following messages

11:28:08 WARN AnymaUDMXInterface - Failed to write 2 bytes, wrote 0

11:28:08 WARN AnymaUDMXInterface - Failed to write 1 bytes, wrote 0

11:28:08 WARN AnymaUDMXInterface - Failed to write 2 bytes, wrote 0

11:17:52 WARN AnymaUDMXInterface - Failed to write 2 bytes, wrote 0

11:17:52 WARN AnymaUDMXInterface - Failed to write 1 bytes, wrote 0

11:17:52 WARN AnymaUDMXInterface - Failed to write 2 bytes, wrote 0

11:17:52 WARN AnymaUDMXInterface - Failed to write 1 bytes, wrote 0

Any advice would be much appreciated.

• Hoc

Approved the thread.
  • Im afraid, that this error is still there....

The DMXinterface (adaptor) freezes after few seconds (while still working and the DMX clients reporting the DMX signal carrier is there - the do not blink their address number on segment display, while when carrier is not present, they blink), no change on any channel is propagated to the clients (colors intensity does not change, voltage outputs remain constant, as if the entire universe was frozen), after a few minutes this error (see DMXcontrol kernel screenshot) jumps up, while the hardware, as one can see in the list of drivers in top right edge, is working fine.

Edited once, last by rheingold: the ambiguity of the word "interface" that is freezing was written more specific as "DMXintefrace" ().

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.