Relative movement on moving fixtures

• Does anyone have any advice for how to move a group of fixtures relative? I would like to focus all of them downstage center, and move them as a group to another location. I see options for it, however it is not functioning how I expect. When changing the group relative, all fixtures jump to the same location.

• Hi,

a few days ago, someone already asked this question in the German section of the forum. We took this question in our weekly meeting and asked our developers to explain how the relative functions works. Unfortunately they said that the relative function is still under construction and not working properly yet. However, this function was not intended to mix different Effects with it. It's an easy way to add e.g. a value of 10 to the position of differently rotated moving heads. So it supports you while configuring your light scene. For a good way to save positions etc. relatively in Cues, we need some more internal discussion. But to keep it in mind, I started a ticket in our bugtracker (FS#3137 : Relative Werte für Propertys und Effekte (ticket is written in German)).

Regards

JP

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.