Any tools or software to Debug the Program?

• Program is pretty much Useless nothing but Problem w Windows 7, windows 8 & Now windows 10
    & w two different Computer?
    Program will loop for 20 to 40 minuets w the Cpu Power at 100%
    1) Program loads ok (Normal) :thumbup:
    2) I active the "Command Box" Hit 3 to 5 PB
    3) Program goes into (Not Responding) :argh:
    Note-It normally would take 1- Minute before coming back :thumbup:
    as my program got bigger the time increased to 5 Minutes :thumbdown:
    now it takes 35 minutes :argh:
    I also had a lack of response time w speed & Moving Heads stopping :cursing:
    4) The program actually ran fast after it recovers :thumbup:
    5) Than I Open Chaser tool than it slows down to a crawl :argh: Moving head stop (Pause) :argh: while the key board keys are activated
    that's why I started re-installing OS I thought windows 7 would work better but it did not

anybody! Any Ideas? :glaskugel: their got to be a solution unless the program is just to BIG (Files to large for VB to Handle)

• 6) I also have Ghost left over bits that never got deleted or never moved w the Device
    when the devices address was changed or updated!
    so I have 8 bits moving Bits when my Moving Heads are moving & their not assigned to any devices or address (seeing the bits move in Channel overview)
    is their a way to overwrite this?

• Hi,
    how soon do you need the project? I'll be very busy in the next two weeks. But after that you could send me your Project and I will try to find the problems.
    Regards
    JP

• Thanks

Is their any smaller files that you can easy look at or I can post
    using Notepad? Anybody?

I Don't think the problem is in "Command box" programs

I think I have a lot of Problems in a lot of different areas - files

Problem 6) I think is in the Device Address settings & how things were transferred to the new Address
    w new devices & new address as the program device need to be moved

anything look ODD?

• "Chaser Tools" I think this is the main problem it might be BIG? or
    is their any TEXT descriptions or Numbering that might cause the program to think it is VB thinks its code?
    I have a lot of Gaps in the program mainly cause the program is so big its to Hard to move things UP!

any know Letter you should not use?

if I start deleting Blank Chaser w nothing in them (Gaps) would that help?
    See below "Typical program" (Yes I have over 2000-3000 Chasers & Motion profiles)

anything look Odd,,,,, anybody?

• Hi,
    how soon do you need the project? I'll be very busy in the next two weeks. But after that you could send me your Project and I will try to find the problems.
    Regards
    JP

Thanks JP I really appreciate it :thumbup:
    Let me Know when you will need the Zip File?
    It's to big to E-mail. How should I sent you the File? (online Services)

what other information do you need?
    I might upload some Videos

Thanks

Again

Steve

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.