Youtube Live Band with some of My Lights w Dmxcontrol

• My some of Lights With the Band ANTISTAR Live performances
    Wanted to share this on the Lighter side of everything & it makes it Fun w all the hard work
    I hope you like it? Music is still 50/50 Lol

Thanks to Dmxcontrol I have even bigger Plans this Year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi musicsteve,
    as far as I can see your LED Bars or the Segments of them were always at the same brightness. A little changes of fluctuation in it might bringt more variety. But even with a few devices and cues it didn't become boring.
    I really liked how the drums were slightly green :)
    Grüße
    TMGDJ

• I have some fades w other Songs but not w this one!

Thanks for the input, it would nice to see more live Band Show w DMX control software of what others have done posted on here & show on Youtube! :D

their were more lights on the stage that you can't see in this Video.
    I have so many Stage setups it gets overwhelming! But more Fades are on the List for this Year & Moving Heads & Fog which I just Build & Hooking up to the House Light!

A show like this, I had over 18 fixtures w multiple lights on each fixture & you get 15 minutes/2 so around 7 1/2 Minutes to get all the light fixtures off the stage! The show really turned out pretty good!

Horns Up
    Steve

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.