DDF Help with LED Bar

• Hi

I am new to DMXControl having previously used a VB6 package I developed to control our stage lights. Now that we have moved to LED lights, I am hoping to use DMXControl and so have installed version 3. I have managed to create a straightforward DDF file for a LEDJ QUAD PAR which works well, but I am now struggling to create a DDF for the Eurolite LED BAR-18 TCL. We have these set in 12 channel mode for use with our standard control panel but I do not understand how to create a suitable DDF. Basically Channel 1 sets the operating mode, Channel 2 is in effect a master dimmer, and subsequent channels operate according to how channel 1 is set. For my purposes I only really need to have channel 1 set to a value of 20, channel 2 to be the master dimmer (0-255) and channels 4-6 as rgb dimmers (0-255).

Can anyone give me any pointers - I've looked through most of the DDFs that are supplied with version 3 but not seen anything that I can customise.

Thanks - and Merry Christmas

Martin

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.