Native speaker support wanted

• Hi,
    now we have drafts of our 3 documentations in english language available. Partly these documents were created by translation tools. Of course, the tools don't now the exact technical terms in lighting technology: Is it an device or an equipment or a fixture? Do we provide a regulator or a fader etc.? Possibly, very amusing translations are in the text. For this reason we would be happy, if an english native speaking volunteer would join our team for maintening the documents (master documents are in word format .
    Also any other feedback is welcome.
    Many thanks.
    Regards Frank

• Hi
    I would be willing to volunteer to maintain the English documents and programs.

I am an electrical / electronic engineer and lighting designer with experence of writing manuals and documentation.

Richard

• I'm OK for the french version, but as I don't speak german, sorry boys, I will used the english drafts.

Best Regards from Guadeloupe

CM

• this is OK for the series 2.x and will be perfect for 3.x because it is developed in englisch, so it can be translated from original englisch version to german, france, italian and so on...
    so far there is no translation needed but if you want you can start to translate the new version when the betatest begins.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.