Question on adaptors for V3

• I have a "generic" (DMXKing) usb/dmx controller that implements the Enttec USB Pro. And it appears that DMXControl 3 doesn't support that. At least I thought it didn't. When I was looking at the list of supported interfaces, the Enttec Pro controller says it isn't supported on V3, but when i looked a few down, Eurolite USB-DMX512-Pro Interface says it is supported, with the same driver name.

Is there something specific that Eurolite implements with the enttec driver that V3 supports and that other Enttec pro compatible interfaces don't support? Or was this just a typo on the compatibility page?

Thanks

• Hello Phlex

As far as i know it's a specific output plugin for the Eurolite one.

On the homepage we habe a space issue because there's no empty space for booth the Version 2 and 3 Plugin name.
    It's very often the Same name, but for the Eurolite interface we have a specific one in DMXC 3 and in DMXC 2 we use the entec plugin.

Your entec maybe works with the Eurolite interface plugin.

Philipp

• Thanks. I'll try that driver and see what happens! I never used v2, but I like the layout of v3. I can't wait until more interfaces are supported by v3! Keep up the good work.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.