Dashboard

Recent Activities

• LightningBrothers

The usage of sub-devices was get more and more backwards the last years due to the fact, that newer devices covers meanwhile a lot of functions. The best example, where you needed the sub-device once where color scroller for typical halogen par can to…
  • Metric

I hadn't come across the idea of sub-device before (this probably seems very basic to you, I have very limited time to do too many things) so I'll look into that.

Is it possible to fully create a DDF covering all the functions of the…
  • LightningBrothers

this gobo rotator is in DMXControl 3 a so called subdevice. That means, it will add to normal device like a generic dimmer for a simple spot - equals in the reality, where the gobo rotoator is added additionally to a device. So, the subdevice only…
  • Metric

Thread
    HI, has anyone ever tried to create a DDF for a gobo rotator? I'm looking at one for a show that's coming up. There's quite a nice one that can counter-rotate 2 gobos at a local rental shop. Seems to have a lot of features but I'm not sure where to start…
  • Metric

Posted the thread Yorkville LP-LED2x.
    Thread
    Hello again,

I hope to use a couple of small 2 head lighting bars on a small show next week. There isn't a DDF in the library and I won't have the fixtures in hand till close to the show so I wanted to check my work with the hive even though it's very…
  • Daniel

Replied to the thread DDF für WLED.
    Gibt es eine Möglichkeit per DMX auf WLED gespeicherte Presets zu starten oder alternativ per DMX ein API Kommando zu senden?
  • Homer-J-Simpson

Reaction (Post)
    Bitte aufpassen:
    • über den Installer für DMXC 3.3.0 RC wird die Version des OS2L-Plugins von Moritz ausgeliefert. Diese über gibt nur verschiedene Informationen zum Beat.
    • für DMXC 3.2.3 ist eine erweitere Version von zomtec verfügbar (siehe Beitrag #79.
  • LightningBrothers

• über den Installer für DMXC 3.3.0 RC wird die Version des OS2L-Plugins von Moritz ausgeliefert. Diese über gibt nur verschiedene Informationen zum Beat.
    • für DMXC 3.2.3 ist eine erweitere Version von zomtec verfügbar (siehe Beitrag #79.
  • Homer-J-Simpson

wenn ich doch nur programmieren könnte ;-D
    Ich stell mir das recht kompliziert vor ,
    da die infos die man im netz zum OS2L-Protokoll findet auch recht düftig sind.

simpel gesagt wäre im input assigment ganz cool wenn man pad 1-8 als input node hätte…
  • JPK

das Plugin kann tatsächlich die Buttons gar nicht empfangen. Das konnte es aber bisher auch noch nicht. Das ist noch ein Punkt, den ich auf die ToDo-Liste gesetzt habe. Das müsste man mal noch irgendwann implementieren. Allerdings braucht man…

Unread Threads

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Chroma-Q Twin FX dual gobo rotator. 3

• Metric
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. LightningBrothers

1. 100 Volt auf DMX BUS 10

• Paradieshenne
    2. Replies