Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Frank Burghardt

Replied to the thread Simple 2 colour chaser..
    You obviously succeeded in the first step: using the color chaser. In the second step you have to adjust the color list in the properties window. If you don't want to use the default color list, you have to create your own color list with the colors you…
  • showtechniker

Replied to the thread Simple 2 colour chaser..
    This might not be the ideal way to do this:
    Use an 2D Effect on the Color and then Fanning out the Phase Shift. By playing with color and the amplitude you should be able to get the two colors you want.

Thats just my first idea. Theres probably some better…
  • Metric

Posted the thread Simple 2 colour chaser..
    Thread
    Hello again, I'm being really stupid I'm certain of it. I would like to create a simple 2 colour chase for the show I'm working on. If I use the colour chaser in the effects library, the light cycles through all of it's available colours. I cant select…
  • Metric

Replied to the thread Yorkville LP-LED2x.

Yes, absolutely the 20 channel mode would be more straightforward. I thought I wanted the strobe function but the deadline for getting the show up and running made it necessary to go another route for that function. The bar works well now, but it's…
  • Metric

Agreed, I'm not 100% clear what 7 and 8 in particular want to do. 6 I think is strobe speed but why the strobe would need a separate dimmer control for intensity I'm not sure. Channel 8 must be related to syncing the pods together but why or how that is…
  • wkrug

Replied to the thread DDF für Phantom 65 für DMXC2.
    Das DDF vom Showtec Phantom 50 könnte möglicherweise auch für das Phantom 65 passen.
    Vergleich mal die Bedieungsanleitungen im Abschnitt DMX Kanäle von beiden Geräten miteinander.
    -Oder probiers einfach aus.
  • LightningBrothers

Das stimmt, weil dies die neuesten sind... und du darfst natürlich nicht direkt aus diesem Thread heraus in die Suche gehen. Aber wenn du mal mit dem Suchbegriff "Phantom" im Forenbereich für die DDFs für DMXControl 2 suchst, wirst du noch direkt auf…
  • MeaxLighting

• LightningBrothers

du hattest die gleiche Frage ja bereits gestellt. Daher habe ich deinen neuen Beitrag nun mit zu dem alten verschoben, damit wir nicht in zwei Themen parallel über das gleiche sprechen.

Stefan

PS.: Das Forum hat übrigens auch eine Suchfunktion...…
  • LightningBrothers

After I figure out, that you hid the manual of your text, I could finally check if your DDF looks well.

So if you wouldn't give the hint, that your interface wasn't work right, I would recommend to try a "simplier" mode like the 20 channel mode, Here the…

Unread Threads

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Simple 2 colour chaser. 2

• Metric
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Frank Burghardt

1. Yorkville LP-LED2x 5

• Metric
    2. Replies