A happy new year 2022

Dear DMXControl Community,

2021 was similar to 2020 dominated by Corona and the Ani-Corona measures, issued by the government. There have been some events here and there, but compared to the pre-corona level, there is still a long way to go. We also had several events within the association. So we are happy that we managed to meet twice in person in 2021. Additionally to our virtual online meetings, we had in summer and late autumn in total two face-2-face meetings, which were appreciated by everybody. Our structure as a primarily internet driven association which already helped us in 2020 also supported us in 2021. Therefore we are all satisfied with what we achieved in the past year.

We released DMXControl 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 and also made major progress with DMXControl 3.3 during the Alphatest phase. Our news offerings stayed on the high level and we continued delivering videotutorials so we currently have a total of 47 videos in our tutorial section on Youtube. One unfortunate thing to mention is that due to the global semiconductor crisis, we are currently not able to offer any Nodle R4S interfaces. We are looking forward to the situation stabilizing, but this will for sure take some more months.

For 2022 I am expecting nothing less than the release of DMXControl 3.3, our next milestone of DMXControl. I don't want to decide on when this will happen, but at least that has to be the goal. Also we want to offer more video tutorials. Especially in the area of Input Assignment, there is a lot you can look forward to.

For all the work the DMXControl team did, I want to say thank you to the whole team. Also to you, our community, I want to say thank you. You have a major part in that our forum is what it is: A great place for knowledge exchange and questions of all kind.

With that being said: I wish everybody a happy new year 2022.

Best regards,

Arne Lüdtke

1st chairman of DMXControl Projects e.V.

Comments