Unfortunately we have to postpone the livestream planned for tonight because one of our moderators has a severe cold and is therefore not able to talk about DMXControl 3 for the length of a livestream. We will look for an alternative date in the next days and inform you then in form of a separate news posting. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
P.S.: Of course you'll be able to add additional questions in the question thread (Live-Q&A about DMXControl 3: Questions-Thread) until the actual livestream takes place. So if you have a question about DMXControl 3, feel free to write it in the question thread, so we can answer it in the livestream.