DMXC 3 install problem

• Hi,
    DMXC3 has 2 different parts, a kernel and the GUI. The window in the first picture is the kernel. Now you have to start the LubosGUI.exe in the "GUI"-folder and connect the GUI with the kernel. But there is a much easyer way: Search in your windows startmenu for "DMXControl 3"=>"DMXContol 3". This will start both, kernel and GUI and connect them automaticaly.

The other picture shows the manual of DMXC 3 which is not existing yet (even not in german). But there is the DMXC 3 tutorial with all informations needed ;). Just click on tutorial under DMXControl 3 in the wiki-menue on the left side.
    regards
    JP

• Hi everyone...i am new to this forum. I am a control engineer. I want to learn about the DMX control. What type of system it is and what type of hardware can work with it?
    Also in which fields this system has the applications and can serve well?

• HI RafRola,
    DMX is a technology to control lights .
    DMX Control is a Software to create Light-Shows and more over DMX -> Interfaces, ART-Net and more.
    It works from WIN 7 /32 up to WIN 10 /64 , itself is 32 Bit Software which runs in WOW64 on 64 Bit Systems.

Furthermore you can use 2 different Versions DMXC 2 or DMXC3 with new HAL technology.

The needed Hardware should be a powerful System with good CPU and GPU .
    So if you can play a new 3D Game on it, you are on the good Way.

Best Regards
    Uwe

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.