DMX Running light / Chaser for par cans or Led bars

• Hi I would like You to test my new project based on Hendriks Transceiver:

Functionality:

Color Changing DMX Running Light for 4 Stairville Led Par Can 10mm with 7 Channels (Rainbow Effect Like)
    Can be adapted for other fixtures just by changing the corresponding channels.

It is assumed that the first fixture is configured to occupy Channels 1-7.
    Spare Buttons Control Speed - + & Save to Eeprom. Program start reads Eeprom speed value.
    On Port A You can also connect ordinary 230V Lamps or Leds. (Output Active low for Hendrik's Power Modules. Tested with leds.)
    Green Led signals Lamp step, Red Led indicates saving speed to Eeprom
    Fixture Channels Used:

R Channel 1
    G Channel 2
    B Channel 3
    Channels 4-6 are ignored (Flash & Effect Channels). There's No need to send 0 Value.
    Dimmer Channel 7 - Must be On in order for the fixture to output light.
    For fixture step I use delays. I know i should use timer / interrupts, but I'm just learning C and AVR Programming.

I'm also sending some variable values as DMX in order to debug them on Hendrik's Analyser. Debugging Values start at Channel 40
    I'm also planning to use another pin on the AVR to switch between 4 & 8 lamps.
    I Would like to program Speed setting by DMX but I guess I will need two uarts.
    I'm Open for improvement tips / code snippets. Hope someone can help me.

I would like to post the code but the problem is I can't register since Your forum registration doesn't accept my .pt email.
    Can I put attachments without registration ?

Have fun

• Hi,
    I moved your thread into the english sub forum.

Registration problem: Which warning do you get? If we know, where in the registration process the warning pops up, we can register you.
    Regards
    JP

• It seems your forum has a bug and doesn't allow real email addresses. I could register with my correct email, but using myemail.com as domain after the @. Of course I can't receive the 9 digit confirmation code.

Please change it to sapo.pt and send me the activation code in order to finish registration.

Thank you.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.